Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday, November 15th, 2010



Namaste,

I actually slept until the alarm went off at 5:20, and then just laid here for an additional seven minutes. I got my shower and then uploaded some videos to youtube.... They were from Trey's NCHO Orchestra program. I dropped Trey off and then had to swing by mom's to see if I could get her truck started. It started right up, so I hit the bank and then Starbucks.... Pretty busy to do all of that by 7:15am. Work was ridiculous! That is the only way to describe it.... We had so much clean up from the weekend, that I did not even take a lunch break. After work, I headed straight up to the gym, and Tyler and a couple other guys were already there. Basically Mondays are NAGA practice... Everyone there is going to NAGA next month, so we rotated on each other.... I feel really good about where I am with regards to my submission grappling for my weight class and division. I guarantee no one in my division trains harder than me! Home from the gym, to Trey having a meltdown because he did not understand his algebra..... I had to chase him around the house with a big knife threatening him that I was going to cut his doo-dads off if he didn't get his homework done! REALLY! Have a great evening!

All my love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment