Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday, November 20th, 2010


Namaste,


Jumped up at 5:00 and got my shower..... I use to run every Friday morning, but it has been really cold in the mornings lately. I worked on the exhibit, and my new coffee table book. I am only printing about 5 copies due to the price, but hopefully someone will see it and want to front the publishing cost? I took Trey to school and then headed to Starbucks..... Work ended up being fairly slow, and so at lunch I went back to Hobby Lobby to have two more pictures framed. The same guy helped me today as yesterday, and he did not move any faster today, than he did yesterday. The afternoon was pretty slow, and I left a little after 4:00pm. I stopped by Cup Cake A Go Go, and got a dessert, then headed to the market for some groceries. I came home a grilled some steaks, made baked potatoes, and salad. The kid's were at moms so it was date night. I rented a movie and after dinner we watched the movie. We rented Grown Ups and I had already seen it, but Sherrie had not.... We struggled to get through it, even though it is super funny. We went to bed super early and I was out like a light!


All my Love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment