Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday, November 20th, 2010


Namaste,


Slept in until 6:00 and jumped up and headed over to Midwest City... I wanted to do some shrub work and clean up the property. I picked Brent up, and we got busy.... I got a text from Tyler Griffin and he needed me to teach the Cardio class at 10:00 so I dropped Brent off at 9:00 and headed to the gym. I got there early and went for a run, and straightened up the gym.... I hit bags and worked over Bob. I left the gym and headed over to my buddy Eric's house. Eric has some health problems and his yard was in really poor shape. He had a big evergreen by his front door that was dying, and I don't think the yard had been edged in a long, long time. I was originally just going to cut down the tree but once I got started there was no stopping. I even had to stop and go get the trailer. I really got his lawn looking sharp. I went in to see him, and he said he could not believe I had done all that and I told him.... Accept my blessing, and pay it forward! That's all I want! That and maybe some good Karma!!!!!! I have been missing my friends from Nepal again... I thought about them all afternoon! Wolf, Naba, Wolf Jr, Enrico, Prem, Deil, and all the other people who impacted my life and changed the way I live. I went to moms when I left Eric's house and was going to mulch her lawn, but I broke the main drive belt on the mower, I loaded it up and came home. Trey and I went and dumped the whole trailer of limbs, and tree giblets.... When I got home I was dying. We spent the rest of the evening watching The Thunder, and Sooners. Overall a pretty awesome day.


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment