Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday, November 25th, 2010


Namaste,


Soooo it got COLD overnight! Yesterday it was 80 degrees and this morning it was 22 degrees with a 30 mile an hour wind! At 7:00 I went by Starbucks and took my friends some bagels, and cheese. They were surprised and grateful! Had my coffee on my way to the Turkey trot! Sherrie was going to run with me but backed out! I had so much to do today. I had to fry my turkey by myself, because Bruce and Tracy did not come up from College Station. I raked leaves while the turkey was frying, and then Sherrie's friend Stephanie and her family came over and had Thanksgiving with us. When I stop to think about what I am grateful for, there are soooo many things.... I guess the first thing would be my family.... I take them for granted, but I love them with all of my heart. My friends.... Without each and everyone of you my life would SUCK BIG TIME! My health... I am having so much fun doing everything I never thought would be possible! I am looking forward to some kind of crazy adventure next month. My supporters.... Whether you are a financial sponsor, trainer, Quest Team member, or just a blog reader, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I spent the rest of the day with my family.... Eating leftovers, and watching football! I am going to bed, because Christmas shopping starts at 5:00am!


All my love!


Mat

2 comments: