Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday, November 18th, 2010


Namaste,


I did not want to get up this morning... Jordan had a gallbladder attack last night at 3:00am and whined and cried all night. No one in the house slept last night.... I got up at 5:30 and got my shower, and returned emails... Trey and I left a little early. Trey was really excited because he had his first basketball practice this afternoon. Trey called me when I was at Starbucks, and said that he needed to be signed up for the golf team today.... Trey is a busy boy!!!! On to work where I did all of my weekend prep. I have a feeling that tomorrow will be busy, and so I wanted to get ahead. I went to Hobby Lobby today at lunch and got one of my big prints framed. It looks AWESOME! I went back to work and stayed really busy until just after 5:00. I went straight to the gym, and ended up teaching for almost three hours. We worked on ground and pound, then did several rounds of boxing. I got a great workout, and I am beat!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment