Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday, November 21st, 2010


Namaste,


Man did I over do it yesterday.... I slept like crap! I could not get comfortable! Every time I move this pinched nerve in my back just grabs me.... Feels like someone is stabbing me, and yes I do know what that feels like! (Childhood accident!) I got up at 5:45 and did a few things here around the house, and then woke Trey up.... I wanted to go out to the lake for sunrise after we hit Starbucks and see if there was anything worth taking pictures of. The wind was gusting at 50mph, and the clouds were thick as bee's on honey! We drove around for an hour and nothing looked good. We headed on to church. Trey and I were going to walk around the zoo after church.... My niece Krystal works at the zoo, and they were making a donation to my scholarship foundation. The check was in and I needed to pick it up. During church Trey said that he would rather go hit some golf balls.... He is on the schools golf team, and needs tons of practice. We ran to the zoo picked up the check and then came home got clubs, and headed to the links. The links is Trey's school's home course, and he plays there for almost nothing... Trey had a couple of shots that were amazing!!!!! We only played nine holes but it seemed like so much more! The wind was brutal. We grabbed some lunch then came home. I laid down for a couple of hours, and then mom came over for dinner. I am working on the exhibit. Shrink wrapping pictures..... Ton's O' Fun!


All my love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment