Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday, March 31st, 2010


Namaste,


Well, this morning I had been invited to the CMBS Metro Men's Prayer Breakfast. This was the 27th annual Men's Prayer meeting in the OKC Metro area and my good friend Tony Brummitt has sponsored a table. There were dignitaries from all over the city, state, and nation. It was pretty cool, to hear from a guy who just got out of prison after nine years for embezzling 9 million dollars. I raced back to work, but not before stopping at Starbucks! Since I was behind, it made the morning go by really quickly! I met Ben for lunch, then back for the afternoon! We stayed fairly busy, which was great! I came home and dressed for the gym, then headed up! My plan was to assist Tyler, Tim, and Ryan. To do anything they needed! We decided to do light MMA, which is a misnomer, because once you get smacked in the mouth, all bets are off! I rolled with all three of the for three rounds each. We were doing one in one out, which means, you sit out every other round. I got my a$$ beat! My right cheek is scraped, and bruised, my left elbow may be broken, and my right tibia is fractured. I broke it about two weeks ago, so I wear two shin guards on my right leg. I have a ostrich egg shaped swelling on the front of my leg and it hurts to touch it! Hell it hurts just to walk! I came home and got a hot shower, then watched the Thunder play the Celtics! We won! First time our guys beat the Celtics in Boston! Way to go! Here is a picture from a Thunder game!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment