Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday March 11th, 2010

Namaste,

Typical morning... Dropped the kid's off then Starbucks. I saw Erin this morning, she is awesome. I have never seen her without a smile on her face, and she is so friendly to everyone in the coffee shop. I headed off to work, and we really got busy. Shawn Burrows our Regional Director of Operations is in town, and we had to get everything ready for his audits. Shawn showed up at noon and took us to lunch at Which Which. I ordered the Elvis which is peanut butter and banana. It was awesome. The afternoon was full of narcotic audits, and 797 audits. As soon as I got home I tried to get somethings organized for the weekend. Then I headed up to the gym. Mike Hayes and I taught some basic ground and pound tonight. We had a great class. We were going to head to St Louis for Trey's birthday, but we had to alter our plans and we are going to Dallas. I got us a room at the Marriott Las Colinas. It has an indoor swimming pool, and we are taking Trey's friend Herman. I am going to do some shopping too. I need to get ready for tomorrow first.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment