Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday, March 21st, 2010

Namaste,


Woke up at 4:30 and could not for the life of me go back to sleep! I tossed and turned until 5:15 when I had the pleasure of taking Jordan to work. It was -10 with the wind chill, and the roads were covered with ice. When I came back home I got my shower and got ready for church. I was ask to come early and clear the sidewalks. It was really cold, but I was wearing my cold weather gear and actually started sweating. The service was OK.... But I really don't enjoy it as much when Pastor Herbert is not there, and he was out of town. I came home and Sherrie fixed some yummy chicken soup. I had a photography session with a friend of mine. The lighting was very difficult, and we had to stay indoors due to the FREEZING weather. Oh well... I'm sure we will have something useful in there! I have just been relaxing, and helping with chores this afternoon. Ready to go crash out, and get some rest.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment