Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday, March 16th, 2010

Namaste,

Today is Jordan's 17th Birthday, and each one gets more difficult. No school today, so first stop was Starbucks! Yummy! On to work to get it all started. I made it through the morning, the Jodi, Cindy, Gaymarie, and I, met Sherrie, Trey, and Jordan at Louie's for lunch. Trey's birthday was Saturday, Jordan's today, and Gaymarie on Thursday, so we had birthday lunch! The afternoon drug on forever. I am donating three prints to the Edmond Fine Arts Institute, so I printed them and then went to find frames.... No bueno! I could not find what I was looking for, so off to the gym.... Mr. Griffen was in the gym working hard. He has a fight in a couple of weeks and I have never seen anyone push themselves so hard. I jumped into the cage with him and went a good five minute round, then Timmy Elliott jumped in with me. The way it works is you are in for two five minute rounds and you rotate in. It is the best cardio workout I have ever had. Running for your life is awesome exercise. Timmy threw a kick and I checked it with my shin. I have a ostrich egg on my shin. It hurts really bad, but I am really happy with my boxing. Timmy and I stand toe to toe, and just slug it out! Mano y Mano! He is awesome! When class started I went over some basic grappling with the new guys and we rolled for a good hour, then I jumped in the cage with Tyson, who has 29 professional fights. He has not been in the gym for months and he has packed on the pounds. I wore him out! Makes me happy! Tomorrow will be a very busy day. I am going to a green eggs and ham breakfast, then meeting with a gentleman at lunch who is starting a new bariatric program. He is interested in me being a spokesperson for his weight loss program. I am sparring Jeremiah Sanders tomorrow night... That is if my leg is not broken! Time to get my stuff together!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment