Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010

Namaste,

So it's the third of the month which means..... Cell phone bill is due! That sucks so much I can not even tell you! I need to analyze our bill and see where we can make some changes. It is $223.00 and that is just ridiculous! Dropped the kids off at school, stopped at Starbucks, then on to work. I got there pretty early today. Knocked out my morning duties, and then met with a young lady, Melita at lunch. Melita has 42% of her body covered in tattoo's, and she is a special needs teacher here in Edmond. We are going to do a photo shoot on the 20th, of this month. She is super cool, and each tattoo tells a story, and by all accounts she has a lot of stories. The afternoon drug on. After work I came home and had to have Jordan to work by 5:00, came home got dressed for the gym and headed up. I got a pretty good sweat before class even started. We did some circuits, and forms, then I tweaked my back again. I came home and took a hot shower. I guess I need to go see a doctor????

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment