Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Morning, March 26, 2010

Namaste,

I know I just wrote a few hours ago, but I have something I want to say.... FACEBOOK is an evil, evil, thing and people in our society are sheep being led to the slaughter! Am I a Facebook member??? Yes, I am! I have 200 or so friends, so why am I so pissed off at Facebook? I have seen four marriages end over Facebook relationships. They are not all about meeting high school boyfriends, and girlfriends online and developing a secrete relationship. Sometimes it happens due to the games available on there. People are spending hundreds of thousands of hours, playing meaningless, mind numbing games, of Farmville, Aquarium World, Mob Wars and hundreds of others. I guess I am just jealous, because I don't have time to sleep, much less, play games online for 100's of hours. While I was being beat like a drum, last night I was talking to Tyler Griffin.... He was saying how people go looking for that 20% of the grass that is greener on the other side of the fence. However, what they don't realize is that grass that is greener on the other side of the fence, is fertilized with manure. Wake up people! Take that time you are wasting online, and go out and make a difference in the world. Go feed the homeless, volunteer for a non-profit organization, become a member of Big Brother, Big Sister. Hell.... Take your own kids to a park, or a movie. Get out of your comfort zone! Sorry to bring you down this morning,, but I had to get this off my chest! If this offends you???? It must hit close to home!

Still love you all!

Mat

1 comment: