Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday, March 29th, 2010

Namaste,

For those of you who are new to the blog... Namaste, is a greeting that means "Bless the spirit within!" I usually start every blog with that greeting. Everyone one the trail from Lukla to Base camp, and beyond greet each other with a simple "Namaste!" Anyway... Sunday was a very bust day. Started by working in the parking lot at church, then inside for service. The minute I got home I changed and headed over to Ben and Kinsey's house to do their lawn. Saturday when I was doing their house that is for sale, I drove by their house they are living in and "DANG" can you say "Come on Ben!" I have written so many times how much I admire Ben and Kinsey... They give so much to everyone, that I just wanted to do something nice for them! Ben is involved in the "Big Brother's" program. He picks up a young man named Dakota, every Saturday morning, and takes him somewhere to do something. Ben also goes out of his way to help anyone who needs anything. Kinsey works full time for a PR firm, and serves on several "Board's of Director's" I know she works with the "Homeless Alliance of Oklahoma" and "Christmas Connection" and always does anything needed to help out wherever she can. The guy's are awesome, and I just wanted to give them a little bit of what they give to everyone else. I Mowed and trimmed their lawn, and then sprayed for weeds.... It is going to look like napalm went off in their yard, because it was pretty much all weeds. I then headed over to Mom's and did the same over their, again.... Nothing but weed's. Then home to do my yard.... Not as many weed's, but still had to spray. Came in showered, then Mike came over and we headed over to the Thunder game. We played like crap! Anyway... Came home and passed out! I have been challenged to fight Mike Giroux tonight! He has been watching me spar with some of our pro fighters, and wants a piece! I got another new pair of Muay Thai shorts! They are pink with black flames! I am going to wear them tonight! Time to get ready for work!


Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment