Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, March 1st, 2010

Namaste,

Monday was crazy! Very busy morning. Dropped the kids off at school, and then hit ????? Yep! Starbucks, for my morning clarity! Off to work... The morning went by pretty quickly, because there is always plenty to do on Monday morning. I ran to Lowe's at lunch to see if they had the replacement parts I need for my sprayer. No luck. Hit Which-Which for lunch, then back to work. The afternoon drug, on and on, and on! After work I ran home and changed into my Muay Thai gear, then headed to the gym. I got a good sweat, before class ever started. I worked on the combo's we learned at PMA. When class started I could have swore Mike Giroux was trying to kill us! I tweaked my back again, so I came home and took a hot shower. I had some Brussel sprouts for dinner! Yummy! Time to get my crap together for the rest of week!

Love You All!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment