Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010

Namaste,

Took the kid's to school, then met Chad Lovett at Starbucks for coffee and a good chat. Chad is so wise, when it comes to business. We talked for well after an hour and I got a lot out of it. Something we were talking about was health care reform, and something we decided was.... As a country we don't really want to cure any diseases, because it it such big business. I went to work and started doing some research on Cancer cost. We spent over $100 Billion dollars in the US to treat the top seven types of cancer last year. Cost associated with treating obesity, and the co-morbidity's associated with morbid obesity are well over $250 Billion dollars. I was going to look at heart disease, and associated cost but I had to do some work. I met with Ben Crocker, and Mike Giroux at lunch. We are deciding on direction of the gym. We had a guy come this evening and look around. He is looking for a location to teach Brazilian Jui-jit-su. The afternoon went pretty fast. I came home and played basketball with the kid's in the neighborhood, and got a great workout. then off to the gym for strength and conditioning. Great class..... After class I jumped in the ring with Timmy Elliott. Timmy has a fight a week from Friday. He is a stud. Came home and showered, had a bite and now I am getting ready to crash!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment