Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday, March 5th, 2010

Namaste,

Well just like I said the other day about the cell phone bill!!!!! Today was Credit Card day! I hate credit card day as much as cell phone day, but what the heck are you gonna do? Kid's to school, then Starbucks. I have not seen Erin in several days, last time she was in she was discussing her broken dryer with her dad.... Anyway, off to work to get the morning started. Middle of the morning I got a message from Sherries brother and the truck we were going to Dallas to buy from them is having some issues and we had to post pone again! So no trip to Dallas tonight. In the afternoon I went outside and pruned some crepe myrtles. It was sooooo sloooooow at work today! After work I came home and Sherrie took me to dinner at Othello's Italian Kitchen then we went by Home Depot. Back to the house to get my trailer loaded for tomorrow. I am going to start at 6:30am and it will take me until dark tomorrow to get the spring clean up done. All of my properties are in bad disrepair. It will take weeks to get them in shape, but I have to get started.

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment