Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010

Namaste,

Good day! Took the kid's to school and then hit Starbucks. Off to work, and the morning was busy. At lunch Jodi and I went to Louie's and had lunch with Ben Crocker. Back to work, and our afternoon was actually very busy. I did not leave work until 5:30 and had to be at Weight Wise at 5:45. We had a small group, but it was good. I had the opportunity to sit down with Dr. Walton for about twenty minutes and discuss, health care, and health care reform. I also ask several question about getting more insurance companies to pay for gastric surgery. It is a disease and not a lifestyle choice. I let Weight Wise and went to the gym. We are getting several guys ready for upcoming fights, and I jumped in the cage with a couple of them. I got rocked right off the bat, so I did what is comfortable to me.... Ran like a girl! Just kidding. When I get rocked in my stand up, I take the fight to the ground, where I am more comfortable. Back home for a shower, and editing some pictures. I am really tired tonight! Time to turn in!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment