Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunday, February 28th, 2010

Namaste,

Sunday started off with..... Any guess????? Starbucks! Yep! I stop at Starbucks every single day of my life! People think I am crazy, but much like getting punched in the face, it starts my day out right, and keeps me happy, so whats the harm? I got Trey a hot chocolate then headed to church to work in the parking lot. Church was great! Our pastor has been doing a series called "Sexual Revolution!" Basically talking about the relationship between a husband and wife. Yesterday, the title was "Better Sex!" Had I known that that I probably would have either sent him to the kid's church, or left him at home. It was a little uncomfortable, but I kept looking at him and he was just staring at the floor. Came home and worked on cleaning the back yard. I gave the trampoline away, and then scalped the yard. I took the mower to the car wash and cleaned it up real good. After I came home I cleaned up and then Mike came by at 5:00 and we loaded up and headed to the Thunder game. We were playing the Toronto, Raptors, and the game was not even close. We had fun which is the goal anyway. This week is going to be ridiculous! My lawn care contracts start today, and we have to go to Dallas, I have a meeting tomorrow, and Wednesday at lunch, and a Memorial Service for a lady at work tomorrow evening. Time to get it started!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment