Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday, March 18th, 2010

Namaste,

Straight up and headed to Starbucks. I started reading a new book called "From Everest to Enlightenment" great story so far. It's more about finding out who you are than a book about Everest. Been there done that! But still struggle with my own identity. Got to work and got started.... We were short handed today, so plenty to do. Ran some errands at lunch today. Went by "Best of Books" to check on Wolf's book. We have sold two copies.... I guess that's not bad. I started with seven. Well I bought eleven, kept one for myself, gave one to mom, one to Miriam, and have one saved for Mike. The lady's at Best of Books, ask if I had read the book "Peak"? I can't find it? It is suppose to be about a guy who goes to base camp but has no desire to climb. I don't understand that..... I have a serious obsession with Mt Everest now. I have bought probably 20 to 30 books on the mountain, and everyday I look at my pictures. The afternoon drug on, and on! I went over to Midwest City after work and sprayed for weeds. I got that done, but did not get anything else done. I ran out of light! Came home for an exquisite dinner, Beanie Wienies! Time to get my stuff together!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment