Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday, March 9th, 2010

Namaste,

Tuesday started with dropping the kid's off then hitting Starbucks. Once at work we worked on our audits, and inventories. At lunch I met with my confidant Ben "The Burrito" Crocker. We chatted a bit about our Board of Directors Meeting and just talked about everything else going on. The afternoon dug on forever. As soon as I got home Sherrie, Trey, Herman, and I went down to the Ford Center to go to the Thunder Ticket Holders Party. We were first in line and as soon as the doors opened, we ran down to the floor. I had printed some pictures of Kevin Durant, and he was signing autographs. Each one of us had him sign one of my pictures. Then we had our picture taken with Byron Mullins. We also got to do a Skills Challenge with Thabo Sefalosha. I did the skills challenge perfectly and in a time of 23 seconds. I still had the lead when we left. I was wearing dress clothes too. They also had hot dogs, popcorn, and drinks. It was very fun. Tomorrow night we are going to see the Thunder play the Hornets. Time to get it together! Tomorrows blog is very important!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment