Saturday, March 20, 2010

Friday, and Saturday, March 19th, and 20th, 2010

Namaste,

Friday was a crazy day as are most Fridays.... Busy, Busy morning then the afternoon, struck OMG.... The afternoon drug on. I have not been sleeping well, so I took the opportunity to come home and take a nap. Sherrie and I went and got a pizza, and a couple of movies. We rented 2012, which was supposed to have great special effects, and an awesome story. It had an all star cast. The story was sooooo unbelievable, that it was hard to follow. Sherrie, Trey, and Jordan, went to a movie release party from 9:30 to 1:00am. It was for the movie New Moon, which I think is retarded, that's why I did not go! Saturday morning I got up and spring blizzard of 2010 had hit so I went to the Edmond facility and put some ice melt down. It was a loosing battle.... I came back home to wait it out. The ground temp was warm enough that the snow melted from the pavement. It will be interesting to see what it looks like in the morning. Aubrey from church called and needs Trey and I to come to church early and help with the parking lot. I am taking pictures of a friend of mine tomorrow afternoon. Her name is Melita, and she is bringing her ex-husband, and her girlfriend. They are all covered in tattoo's. It should be interesting. On a side note.... Sherrie ask me if I ever blog about how big a jerk, I am???? So here it is! Sometimes, especially when I am under a tremendous amount of stress, I lash out at those who are closest to me. I don't honestly think that this unique, or I am the only one, but as she ask, I thought I would include that today!


Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment