Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Monday, March 29th, 2010


Namaste,

Took the kids to school, then Starbucks. Got to work and got busy... The morning went pretty well, then the afternoon hit! Here we go again...... I think it was so sloooooow because I had so much I could have been doing outside, but I was locked in looking out the window at the beautiful weather. Today I need to come get the lawn trailer and work on the Edmond property! I was just there on Saturday, but there is so much to do over there. I need to start seeing some money roll in! This whole venture has just about killed the budget. The commercial accounts should start paying within the next week or so. This will help create some margin! A minimum of 10% will go into a separate account to help with this years "Quest"! I am also looking for one or two major sponsors. My first "Quest" will be traveling to Washington, to climb Mt Rainier. Many other peaks I am interested in climbing (Mt Blanc, Pumori, Ama Dablam) require, a Rainier, or McKinley. On some of these climbs you have to be invited to climb on an expedition. I am ready to do something huge. I am going crazy here in the flat lands. RMI has a team on their way to Everest. I get an email everyday that updates me on their progress. They reached Namche Bazaar, yesterday..... Makes my heart burn, I love Namche! The people of the Himalaya's were so nice to me. Anu Sherpa, Dawa Sherpa, and all of the staff at Himalayan Lodge. The above picture is Kongde out of my front door at Himalayn Lodge!





Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment