Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, March 8th, 2010

Good Evening,

I know... You thought I was going to say Namaste! Monday morning was a bear! Woke up several times during the night and tossed and turned. Got up and was thinking about going for a run, since the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon is only a month away, but the weather was crappy. I took a shower, then contemplated writing on my new book. I am doing a new book on tattoo's and body modifications or piercings. I have a couple of models set up and looking for a few more. My theory is that every tattoo tells a story, or means something to the person that has it. It is a symbol of where they were in their journey of life, a significant time in their life, or a life changing event, like, birth, death, marriage or divorce. I have eight, and each one tells a story, or I can relate to a situation I was in when I got them. Five of my eight are dedicated or symbols of my love for my family. Many people would be surprised to know I also use to be pierced in several places! That I can tell you was a phase! I do not have a fear of needles, so piercing was a natural progression. I am over that phase. I took the kids to school, then Starbucks. I got to work and got busy. We have our Regional Director of Operations coming to town on Thursday. We need to get our audits, and clean room testing done before he gets here. As soon as work was done I came home and changed for the gym. I loosened up, and jumped in the cage with Timmy Elliott. We boxed for one five minute round, then I jumped out to start class. We had a great group, and we worked technique then sparred. I got such a great work out that I came home drenched. I am going to get my stuff together for tomorrow, and hit the hay!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment