Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday Night, March 28th, 2010

Namaste,

Ok.... So I wrote about going to The Fine Art's Institute Dinner? My art was mixed in the auction with Dale Chihuly, Santa Fe artist Dick Evans, and Jane Matzdorf. What an honor! I donated "Morning at Mesa", "Delicate Arch", and "Color of Lukla". When we left at 10:30 "Morning at Mesa" had a $400 bid, "Delicate Arch" had a $350 bid, and "Color" had a $150 bid..... I know the bid on "Color" was going up because as we were leaving the director told me she was going to buy it not matter the cost! Pretty amazing! The Chihuly went for $9,750 sooooo I have a way to go but it was great. I think I may become even more involved in the FAI! This event was attended by the beautiful, and famous, not to mention the wealthy of Oklahoma. Sherrie and I had a blast and were treated very well. The food was out of this world, and I ate things that I don't usually get. Duck taco's, Lamb, Pork thingy's..... I had a blast! Thank You Miriam for getting us invited and involved! Time to get ready for church, and then have a couple of lawns to do. Thunder Vs. Portland tonight, then busy week at the gym. We have three fighters getting in the ring Friday night, and company coming in on Thursday. Need to get some residential accounts done this week, Make That Money!

Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment