Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday, March 7th, 2010

Namaste,

Today was a rainy sleepy day. I did not work outside today due to the weather, but that is not a bad thing. My hands are still very sore. I don't know if I can even make a fist for class tomorrow night, anyway I guarantee I will try. This morning I ran by the office to see if I left my ring there last Friday. It was there, so I hit my Starbucks on my way to pick up Trey. We worked in the parking lot at church, then went into service. After church I came home and picked up Sherrie, and our little friend Tommy. (Who we were watching today) We headed down to Norman for church at Journey then a surprise birthday party for Clark Mitchell. Clark turned 40 today and his wife Robin put a party together for him. It was nice to see some old friends.... We headed home and because of the weather Tommy and I hung out and watched some Sponge Bob. We had a nice dinner then Sherrie and I went for a walk. We are suppose to take Trey to St Louis this coming weekend, but I am trying to talk him into a closer location. 500 miles each way for a 48 hours for a visit is really pushing it! I need to get my stuff together for the week!

Love you,

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment