Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday, and Sunday, March 13th & 14th, 2010

Namaste,

Well we left for Dallas at 6:30 Saturday morning. We stopped for breakfast, and arrived at Grapevine Mills Mall at 10:00... Right on schedule! We shopped for a couple of hours then took the boy's to Fuddruckers for lunch. YUMMY! We drove over to Las Colinas and found our hotel. We stayed at the Marriott Las Colinas. Las Colinas is the yuppyville of Dallas. They have all of the cool shops, and street cafes, etc... It is also where the rich and beautiful live and play.... I may not be rich, but I am beautiful, anyway.... The hotel had an indoor pool, so we took the boy's swimming for what seemed like three hours. Then we loaded up and went to Dealy Plaza. This is the location that John F. Kennedy was assassinated. I took pictures of the boy's on the grassy knoll.... We went to the other side of the city for dinner at Dave & Busters. D&B is a restaurant with all kinds of games, and you win tickets and end up with the most expensive deck of cards in the world. We headed back to the hotel and crashed! We got up early and had an amazing sunrise! Our room was on the 12th floor and we had a balcony. The room faced east, and there is a lake just east of the hotel. We headed out about 9:00am and came home. As soon as we hit the door I loaded up my equipment and headed out to work. I finished scalping MWC hospital. I ran out of light before I got to spray. I have two residential lawns to scalp this week then some more clean up at the hospital accounts. I am going to take a few days off though. I need to chill a bit!
:-) I like being the boss!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment