Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday, March 30th, 2010


Namaste,


Morning started really early! I went to bed early so when Boomer wanted to go out at about 3:30, I never went back to sleep! I watched the same news broadcast about seven times. Dropped the kids off, and then hit Starbucks! I have not run into Erin in a couple of weeks.... I need to see her, she always has a smile on her face. She is the swimming coach at North High School, and I really want to take pictures at a swim meet sometime, but don't want to seem like uncle perv, taking pictures of the high school students in their bathing suits! On to work, and same old, same old.... Busy morning, then slooooooow afternoon! I went outside and pulled weeds from the hospital lawn for an hour. I came home and worked on my fish pond, and trimmed shrubs. I also sprayed the back yard for weeds, with my all natural weed killer. Vinegar, soap, and salt! Had to run over to moms and put back up a fence panel that blew down in our 50mph wind! Welcome to Oklahoma!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment