Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday, March 4th, 2010

Namaste,

Thursday was the beginning of the lawn season for me. I started my commercial lawn business today, with the spring cleaning, and pruning season upon us! I picked up two 55 gallon trash bags full of litter, and then started trimming some bumpass grass. 10 minutes later I had cut the crap out of my left hand. I was squirting blood, and it really stings. I cleaned up a few flower beds, then headed over to Oak Tree to do a quote for a friend of Roger and Cindy Enix. The lawn is HUGE. Crappy thing is my big mower will not fit in his back yard so the whole thing will have to be push mowed. Tomorrow after work Sherrie and I are driving to Dallas to have dinner with her brother, then right back home. So much to do this weekend, can't stay in Dallas to long!

Much Love,

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment