Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday and Saturday, MArch 26th, and 27th, 2010

Namaste,

Friday morning, as you could tell I was in a mood! I took the kid's to school, then hit Starbucks. I got to work, and got really busy! I came home at lunch and laid down for a while... I have been burning the candle at both ends and I was exhausted. The postman rang the door bell, there was a stray dog outside so Boomer was going nuts, my cell phone was ringing off the hook, so I got up and went back to work. The afternoon was pretty slow, but there is always something to do! After work I came home and picked up Sherrie and we headed down to the Thunder game. The Lakers were in town, and we blew them out. We were up by 30 points several times during the game. We came home and I crashed. I got up at 5:00 this morning and loaded my trailer, picked up a friend of Jordan's at 7:00 and headed over to Midwest City to spray weeds, and pick up trash. We were there for 3 hours..... We came to Edmond Specialty Hospital and worked there for 3 hours. I dropped him off and then headed over to Ben Crockers house and did his lawn. His house is for sale and they are having an open house tomorrow. It's funny! Their back yard is huge, and I knocked out their whole yard in about 30 minutes. Mowed, edged, weed eating, sprayed weeds, and picked up trash. If I had about 10 residential accounts I would let the hospitals go! Anyway.... I donated three pictures to the Edmond Fine Art's Institute and Sherrie and I were invited to their fund raising dinner tonight, at Oak Tree..... I am going to wear a suit, and look like a "Player!" Her Mah? Time to get ready!~

Love you all!

Mat

1 comment:

  1. Have a good time Mr Bond! Get a photo taken of you both all dressed up for me bro! :o)

    ReplyDelete