Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday, August 30th, 2009

Namaste,

Sunday was great... My phone started going crazy at 3am, I jumped up to see what was going on and there were contact forms from my website, telling me how my story was inspirational, so I woke Sherrie up and told her the story must be in the paper. My great friend Clark, was adament we attend church at Journey Church in Norman, so I called Peoples Church, and let them know Trey and I would not be there to work in the parking lot. We got to church right about the time church was starting and set down after praise and worship... Clark held up the paper and had me stand and honored me. I got a little teary.... After church, I had hundreds of people come up and shake my hand. Pretty cool! Trey, Sherrie and I stopped by Quail Springs to try and find Mike a birthday present. You can't find basketball jerseys in Oklahoma in the middle of summer! We have a pro team here now for the love of all that's holy! Anyway... Headed over to my buddy Jason's for the Fantasy Football draft. I picked #1 and went with...... Adrian Peterson! Not my style, but everyone including the girl at 7 - 11, told me to go with Peterson. Sherrie made a great baked Tilapia for dinner, then Ben and Kinzy stopped by. When they left, Sherrie and I went for a run. We ran around our whole neighborhood two times, and then walked a third. We almost got carried away by mosquito's. I have at this point had at least 50 emails about my story. I have been ask if I would like to talk to a writer, and have been ask about doing some more speaking. This is what the quest is all about! Time for work!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment