Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tuesday, ugust 11th, 2009

Namaste,

Good morning! Yesterday, I had soooo much to do that I took a day off from work, but feel like I worked harder than, I would have at work. It started with a drive to Norman at 7:00am. We had a major thunderstorm, and traffic was bad. Trey went with me so I stopped at Starbucks to get him a frozen "Hot" chocolate. On the way home we had to stop at the post office and send some Smith Mountaineering Glasses back to REI. I love them but they are too small for my big head. We came home and I had to take Jordan back to Santa Fe to finish her enrollment, and get her books, and locker. We came home and Jordan had to get ready for work, I took her o work, and headed over to mom's to get Trey's bathing suit..... We then headed over to Legacy Bank to open a new account for the gym, they do ACH debits from our members accounts, and maybe people will pay their dues. After that Trey and I hit Louie's and shared a pizza, then over to Vital Signs. My buddy Justin owns Vital Signs, and he is going to make me a banner for my summit attempt. Trey and I then went to Pelican Bay to swim. We had only been there for a few minutes when he cut his leg open on a sharp piece of the ladder. It would not quit bleeding so they gave us a rain check. I took him to pink swirl to get an ice cream, then home. My brake light keeps coming on, even though I just replaced my brakes, so I pulled off my front wheels and moved some stuff around the light went off.... At 5:00 I headed to the gym because It was a filthy mess. I didn't get finished cleaning until 7:00. We had a huge class, 25 guy's in all, and we had to split into three groups. I went with Hayes, and Griffen, and we worked on single leg picks, and side control. After class I need to roll, so I started calling people out. I had three taps, then I called Travis out. He came out punching, and I threw him in a hip toss, when we hit the mat my right arm was under both of us, and something popped, tore, or pulled. OUCH! I went ahead and kept rolling, but the pain was worse than when I dislocated my shoulder. Come home took a scalding hot shower and some Lortab, went straight to bed. Every time I turned in the middle of the night my freakin arm hurt, so rest was tuff to come by. Anyway.... Time to get ready for work!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment