Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friday, August 28th, 2009

Namaste,

Friday was ridiculously busy.... Took the kids to school, then stopped by Starbucks, then on to work. Got everything going and things were pretty smooth. At 2:00 I took off and went to Edmond Hospital to be with my mom before she went into surgery. She has a couple of fingers that are not working, and the doctor wanted to open a little tunnel to release a tendon. She did great, but when I was leaving the hospital... The Edmond police had the road blocked and a helicopter was coming in, but he couldn't find the helipad. Soooo I sat on Bryant for 20 minutes. I went back by the hospital, and checked in with the girls then headed over to mom's to meet Sherrie and Trey. We had to be in Del City by 5:30 for the Oklahoma Epilepsy Association fund raiser. Sherrie was working the registration table, and I took pictures. We had musical entertainment. We had bagpipers, singers, country cloggers, tap dancers, and some other crazy stuff. Anyway....Stopped by mom's to check on her then home to sleep! I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow. Today is going to be tough. We are heading to my friend Kelly's funeral here in a little bit. It is going to be difficult to see her kids.

Have a great day!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment