Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, August 24th, 2009

Namaste,

Monday was a good day. I slept in today... didn't get up until 5:30! Got my shower, and watched the news. Took the kids to school, and then headed to work. No stop at Starbucks this morning. I had a Dr's appointment at 10 this morning, and I knew I had to weigh. I got to the Dr office at 9:50, and didn't leave until noon! I got nine prescriptions, and they took 10 vials of blood. My blood pressure was 110/55 and my heart rate was 50. My body mass index was less than 1/2 of my last visit. After I left the Dr office, I stopped at Starbucks, and got my cup of bold! Went back to work and had a few IV's to make. After work I went straight to the gym. There was still a lot of work to do to get ready for the first night at the new gym. We had a good turn out, it was a little discombobulated, but we made it through. I had a pretty good workout. Got a good sweat. Came home and had a lean cuisine. Time for bed!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment