Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday, August 12th, 2009

Namaste,

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday....Work wasn't bad today. We stayed pretty busy so, the day went really fast. I did sneak into the therapy gym a couple of times to do an ultrasound treatment on my bicep. The rest of the day, I kept ice on it. After work I jetted home and put heat on my arm, and watched the news. Sherrie and I went to the gym at 6:30.... We had an awesome circuit. I did what I could... My arm is actually feeling pretty good. I can't really lift anything, but I'm sure as the swelling goes down, it will feel better. Tomorrow should be a good day. Sherrie is off for the next few days, and she is going to do some special things with Trey the next few days. I'm going to bed.... Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment