Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday, August 29th, 2009

Namaste,

Saturday was quite busy. Started off really crappy. Sherrie and I attended my friend Kelly's memorial service. The service was nice, but very sad. Her kid's are so beautiful, and while her eleven year old son Mason, was inconsolable, her daughter Morgan who is five probably could not comprehend the magnitude of what has happened. At the end of the service, I shook Kelly's husband Robert's hand. I want to say something but I could not get words to come out of my mouth. I really, really wanted a glass of wine, but that was not to be..... Sherrie and I went to have a bite for lunch. We went to Charlestons, by the airport. We ordered and neither one of us ate much, so we brought it all home. Guess whats for lunch today? We stopped by Epperson photo, and picked up a lens cap for my 2.8, 18 -55 lens. It is one of my favorites, and I lost my lens cap somewhere in Utah. Anyway we came home and loaded up the car and headed over to mom's to do her lawn, then home to do ours. Shower.... Then time to head to Brick Town to do a photo shoot for a family. They have three small boys, and shooting children is a challenge! We stopped by Chelino's and saw Sherrie's mom. Shared some nachos then home to start editing pictures. Some of them are really cute. Anyway time to get ready for church!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment