Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friday and Saturday, August 7th & 8th, 2009Namaste,

Namaste,

OK... Started early. Had to pick mom up and take her to work, which means I got to work at 6:45. I started early and it's a good thing because we got busy. I met my friends Joy Brown and Stacy Phillips for lunch. They were going to lunch and, well I invited myself! We went Louie's. I had loaned Joy's husband Caleb my rain jacket for a trip to Japan, and she brought it back to me, and it's already in my bag for Nepal. After work, I came home and we got Trey and took him shopping for his school supplies, and a few new clothes. Sherrie took him to mom's while I did our lawn. After all of the rain we had this week, the grass had really grown. After I finished the lawn I caught a quick shower, and we went to Crest to get groceries. We came home and Sherrie crashed out I started cleaning house and finely went to bed at 2:30. I started this morning at 5:30... Cleaning, moving pictures, exercise equipment, and then over to mom's to do her lawn, then replace her fuel pump. The fuel pump took all day, and then home to get ready for some guy's from the gym to come over for the UFC fights. I am going to bed the minute the fights are over. I will write more tomorrow!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment