Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday, August 26th, 2009

Namaste,

Wednesday started out pretty good! I took the kid's to school then a stop by Starbucks for a cup of bold. Today was Sumatran.... When I got to work, I kicked it old school style. Got a lot done early, and thank God.... Our State Board of Pharmacy Inspector came by for our yearly inspection. He is a pretty good guy. It helps that he is a huge OU fan. We passed with flying colors. At lunch one of our Doctors brought us food. I did have to run to ERMC and pick up a few items. The afternoon went pretty slow. I went straight to the gym and started cleaning. Then put it on! I ran, rode the bike, ran stairs, crunches, and lifted. Once other people showed up we started setting up for class. Sherrie called me and let me know.... A good friend of mine, Kelly Parr lost her three year battle with liver cancer. Kelly and I worked together for several years. She was a beautiful woman, mother, and wife. I knew she was struggling but I did not know she was this sick. I am broken inside. I know she was a woman of faith, and she is in a better place, but do her children understand? Sometimes life sucks! I wish I could have a drink right now!!!!!

Good Night!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment