Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wednesday, August 5th, 2009

Namaste,

Wednesday was good... Good! I went at noon and looked at the new space we will be moving the gym into. It is going to be nice, but it will also take a ton of work. I ran back to work and started changing the back brake pads on my car. After a while I gave up and went back inside. It was very difficult, and It never would have gotten put back together without our maintenance department. After work I went straight to the gym.... I got a good workout in, then ran to the Conoco to get 5 lottery tickets. I guess I need to check them and see if I need to get ready for work or not? Anyway we had a great class, and everyone worked really hard. After class came home, did dishes, laundry, and made a turkey tortilla pizza. Then off to sleepy time. Have a great day!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment