Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Monday & Tuesday, August 3rd & 4th, 2009

Namaste,

Good Morning all.... Monday was well Monday! I had a case of the Monday's. I took myself off of Caffeine completely. OMG.... Was that a good idea? Caffeine has a tendency to dehydrate you, but it also acts as a stimulant. Since I stopped drinking coffee, I was hungry all of the time. I was not in a very good mood. After work I went straight to the gym. We had another board of directors meeting. It was OK.... We are going to move the gym. We had a good workout. Sherrie is becoming a bad, bad, girl. Her kicks are really coming on, and she is becoming sooo aggressive. Makes me happy! I really think id a situation arose she could handle herself. After gym came home, showered, and crashed out! Tuesday was a good day. Had plenty to do at work. I did unit audits, which took most of the day. After work I headed straight to the gym. The photographer from the Daily Oklahoman came to take pictures for the story that is going to run in the paper. Sherrie came up and the photographer took several pictures of us together, and of me working out with Ben. After he left, Ben worked me over for a good hour, and when Travis arrived, and stretched we rolled. It went really well, until I was letting him up, and he caught me with a hook. Busted a blood vessel in my head.... I have a giant knot on my head. I look like a dork. Anyway, had a great workout and was home by 7:30. I just got off of Skype with my guide Naba... I am only 40 days out! I can't help but get excited! Anyway! I need to get ready for work! Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment