Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tuesday, August 25th, 2009

Namaste,

Tuesday was pretty slow at work. Our patient count is still up, but the acuity is down. I met Ben Crocker for lunch. We went to Which-Which, while we were sitting there, DJ White from the OKC Thunder came in. While he was waiting on his sangwhich, I introduced myself and thanked him for the basketball he autographed for me. That's a funny story in-itself. My buddy Mike Giroux installs electronics for Ultimate. One day he called me and told me he was going to install a TV for some Thunder Player. Turned out it was DJ. He told DJ my story, and he gladly signed the ball for me. Went to the gym straight from work. It was hotter than H-E- double toothpicks! I went upstairs to the weight room, and ran for 15 minutes on the treadmill, then did three minutes of crunches, then 6 minutes on the recumbent bike. Tyler Griffen came in. I ask if he would hold pads for me... We did 5 rounds, of Thai Pads. Pretty intense. When the guy's from class started showing up, I started getting my stuff together. I wanted to be home around seven. I have so much going on right now, I just can't afford to be at the gym until 8:30 or 9:00 every night right now. Anyway, Brad Suggs came in and wanted to roll. We rolled for a couple of rounds until they were ready to start class. I came home showered, made a turkey pizza, and did some research on the Himalayans. Time to get ready for work! Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment