Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, August 21st, 2009

Namaste,

Good evening!

Friday, was a typical Friday. Took Trey and Jordan, to school this morning. Headed to Starbucks for my cup of bold coffee, then on to work. Hit the IV room early and hard, and knocked it out. I met my brother in the middle of the day to pick up my invitations for the send off party. They are pretty cool! Right after work I headed to the new gym and started cleaning. It is a filthy, nasty, dirty, place. It is however, coming together. We don't have a choice, we have to be ready to go by Monday evening! Mike Giroux, Chad Ashlow, Ben and Kinsey Crocker, Travis Chyzy and myself got a lot of stuff done. There is still a ton to do! I am exhausted.... I am speaking at Foundation in the morning, so I am going to bed! Have a great weekend!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment