Friday, August 21, 2009

Thursday, August 20th, 2009

Namaste,

Good Morning! Work was relativity busy... I met Sherrie and a friend of hers at Louie's for lunch. It was good, we shared a turkey wrap and some green beans. After work I ran by the new gym. Mike, Chad, Rick, and Ben were there building the new boxing ring. I only had an hour and a half to give. I swept up about 30 pounds of saw dust, moved pallets out to the dumpsters, helped with the ring, then had to head home. I had to talk for a few minutes, then met Mike Champlin at Buffalo Wild Wings for a wing, and to watch a few minutes of the Colts, Eagle's pre-season game. After the first couple of series it was like watching a junior high game. Anyway... Came home and went to bed. I am trying to increase my cortisol levels, and the only way to do that is with sleep. I have no idea what the plan for tonight is, but I know I will be in bed before 10! Have a great day!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment