Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Monday, August 17th, 2009

Namaste,

Monday came and went quickly. Work was good. We are moderately busy. AT lunch I was going to work on a project, senior pictures for a young man at Sana Fe High School... Well I got all set up and realized his pictures were on my external hard drive... No bueno! Soooo I took a 30 minute nap. Came home after work. Trey and Sherrie had just been to his school to get his locker, and meet his teachers. The school was so torn up that he will not get his locker until next Friday, and can only take pens and paper for the next week. I headed to the gym. I put on my thermal suit and went for a run. I went prolly about 3 and a half miles. Kinda got a little overheated. Went back to the gym and we did a short circuit, then a small ab workout, and we called it good. The guy's wanted to roll a little, so we jumped in the cage, and went buck wild for a few rounds. Came home showered, and started working on guest list for the send off. Then crashed out. We have been having some crazy weather.... Thunderstorms everyday. Right now it is raining as hard as I have seen since I was riding my motorcycle through Wyoming! Have a great day! Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment