Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday, August 18th, 2009

Namaste,

Today started early... We had some huge thunderstorms roll through at 4:30 and it rocked the whole house. Soooo I got up and showered, then started working on my guest list for the send off. Today was the first day of school for Jordan and Trey and since it was raining cats and dogs. I dropped them off at school. I dropped Jordan firs. She has to catch the bus to Vo-Tech at 7:20. Then I dropped Trey. It was pouring when he got out of the car and I watched him run into the school for his first day of Junior High. Work was kinda slow today.... After work I came home and changed clothes. Went straight to the gym, and cleaned. I went for a good two mile run, then worked a little circuit. When class started we worked offense, and defense in the rear naked choke. We worked a line where half of the guys started on bottom and the top guy rotates through. Everyone wrestled everyone then we went full MMA in the cage. We tried to get everyone on everyone. I had several great rolls. I went for one 15 minute roll with Adam Pratt. He ended up with a black eye, puffy cheek, and sore ribs, I ended up with a big ole fat lip. It was AWESOME. Yesterday morning I weighed a little heavy. After tonight's work out I am back to my normal weight. I lost 10 1/2 pounds in the last 48 hours. I feel good. Anyway time for night, night! Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment