Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday, August 6th, 2009

Namaste,

OK... So my mom calls me at 7:00 and tells me her car is broken down, it is raining cats and dogs, and the lightning is crashing like crazy. I tried to jump it and it sounded like it was not getting fuel. Soooo I went back to work. Later in the day Ed from maintenance helped me tow it back to work. It is the fuel pump and it will be the weekend before I will be able to get to it. After work I came home and laid down in the bed to watch the news.... Next thing I know it's 6:45 and I really wanted to get to the gym. I jumped up and made it to the gym by 7:00. We had an awesome 2 hours circuit. When I got home at 9:15 I was still drenched, and a little sore, but feeling really good about my cardio. I usually run on Friday mornings, but I have to take mom to work at 6:30 so we'll see what happens. I need to run... I also need to do the stairs at Chase this weekend. Going to bed! Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment