Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monday, August 31st, 2009

Namaste,

Good morning! My phone and email continue to blow up, which is what the whole Quest is about. I spent 2 and a half hours before work, answering emails. Hit Starbucks for a cup of coffee, then to work. Work was not bad.... After work I headed straight to the gym. It was a mess. Mike and Travis finished the boxing ring and had cement dust everywhere. Tyler and I cleaned the mats, and I went upstairs to the weight room. I ran for 20 minutes, rode the bike for 15 minutes, and lifted for 30 minutes. When people started to show I went downstairs, and helped with class. I took all of the women and kids, and we worked 3 punch combo's, 8 count combo's, clinches, and knee's. It was a pretty good workout. I came straight home showered and headed to bed. I did watch a little bit of the Vikings preseason game. My number one draft pick Adrian Peterson took the first snap from scrimmage and went seventy five yards for the touchdown. Very Nice!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment