Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday, September 4th, 2009

Namaste,

Friday! Yea..... Got up at five and put on my running gear. Took off at a pretty good pace. It was not too chilly, so I kept my pace for about thirty minutes. I ran 5k, and felt pretty good. My recovery time is great. I was not even winded, and my legs felt great. I took the kids to school, and stopped at Starbucks.... It was yummy! After work came home and got Sherrie. We stopped at Louie's and shared a pizza, then went to the Santa Fe game. It was ED-LAM and Santa Fe was playing Edmond North. Well..... Santa Fe is always good, and North always is not! Santa Fe, played like crap. Were coached like Crap, and executed like crap. We left after the third quarter and North was winning 14 - 0. I guess Santa Fe got some things rolling and scored a couple of touchdowns but, lost 14 - 13. Came home and crashed out. Alarm clock went off at 5:00 this morning. I don't know why???? I took Jordan to work at 6:00 and came home and started dusting! I am going to get dressed and head to the farmers market then to the gym. I am teaching some ladies this morning. Tyler is having a jui-jit-su class, I want to get a little piece of that too!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment