Friday, September 11, 2009

Thursday, September 10th, 2009

Namaste,


Thursday was very busy! Took the kids to school, then Starbucks for that cup of bold! Got to work, and got busy. Thursdays are the busiest day of week. We have to make sure we have everything we need for the weekend. I also had a few projects that I needed to see completed before I leave town for a month! Anyway.... I worked until almost six, then home, i did some research on PLB's, personal locating devices. I think it may be too big of a chance they are not going to work in the Solo-Kumbu, soooo, I guess I won't try it. It would cost $257.00 to buy a SPOT and with no guarantee????? I watched the first NFL football game of the year. Turned out to be a great game, even overtime. I woke up at 3:30 this morning.... Just could not sleep! Time to get ready for work!


Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment