Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday, September 11th, 2009

Namaste,

Friday started a little crazy! I took the kid's to school, and then headed to Norman to finish some business with one of my clinic's. Then of course traffic on Broadway extension was bad. I swung by Silverhorn to pick up a certificate for four rounds of golf and cart, for our raffle on Sunday. Then I had to hit Starbucks on the way to work. Work was busy. There was plenty to get done, being as it was my last day of work for about a month! After work I came home and got Sherrie, she took me to Red Lobster for dinner. I has a small piece of Salmon. It was good, but I could not eat very much. We stopped by the ghetto Wal-Mart, and they had the water bottle that I was looking for. Then Sherrie and I went to the Edmond Santa Fe, Edmond Memorial game. We stayed into the fourth quarter. My personnel opinion is Santa Fe's coaching staff needs a kick in the pants. We came home and I took a shower, then crashed. I slept until 8:00 this morning. We are heading over to the Farmers Market this morning. Then we are suppose to pick up a gift certificate at Jon Ric, Pick up my pictures at Framing Gallery, and meet up with Miriam this afternoon. Time to get started.

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment