Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday, September 3rd, 2009

Namaste,

Good evening! Thursdays are pretty busy.... Especially with a three day weekend coming up. I have to make sure we have everything ordered because, we won't get an order before Tuesday. After work I went by the gym, and mopped the mats, picked up trash, and met my buddy Justin Booher. Justin owns Vital Signs, and he made a vinyl decal for our front door at the gym. He stopped by the gym and put it on for us. From there I went over to Mike Champlin's house to watch the South Carolina Vs. NC State. It was a horribly played game, but Mike's dad brought Billy Simms Bar-B-Que. Mike Sr. is one of the most intriguing individuals I have ever been around. He is also one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. We talked mostly about football, religion, life, love, and more football. It was a really great night. I have my running gear laid out and plan on running four miles in the morning! I hope it's not as chilly as it was this morning. I have all of my long sleeve shirts packed!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment